Trisomy 18 awareness

Trisomy 18 awareness
Sleep in heavenly Peace

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Good-Bye My Love

Today we finally lay our precious boy to rest. Oh Ethan, my heart feels so broken. I miss you more each day. I have moments that I think of how life would be here with you. Riding in the car with us, picking up the kids from school, watching Colton be big brother to you or even your precious cry. Destiny said you sounded like a goat when you cried. Oh, to only hear that precious cry again. I received a beautiful blanket embroidered with your name “Ethan Henry” as a gift from The Bufe’s. Yesterday I wrapped you in this blanket and laid you down for the last time, kissed you for the last time and felt your tiny body in my arms. Ethan your time here on earth was short but it impacted our lives forever. Lord, please wrap your arms around our family today as we say our good-byes, we will see you again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 A New Decade

Wow! Another decade down in the books of this thing we call "LIFE". If ya'll that have known us for a while, you know the tr...