Trisomy 18 awareness

Trisomy 18 awareness
Sleep in heavenly Peace

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Sharing our memories

Today I just wanted to share a scripture and a few beautiful photos of our sweet Ethan.

Today we are finally home from our healing trip to Chicago. We defiantly did what I wanted and stayed VERY busy the entire trip. I believe we got in over 60,000 steps and walked about 30 miles in just about 4 days. I am mentally and physically exhausted as you can tell from my previous post the last two days became emotional for me. I spent a lot of time looking at photos of Ethan and I Just thought I would share some with you all.

I love you all and thank you for your encouraging words!

                                     









Isn't he just perfect? I will always love you Ethan!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 A New Decade

Wow! Another decade down in the books of this thing we call "LIFE". If ya'll that have known us for a while, you know the tr...