Trisomy 18 awareness

Trisomy 18 awareness
Sleep in heavenly Peace

Sunday, December 31, 2017

A Year of Ethan Henry Skaggs

If there was ever a year I couldn't wait to say good-bye to, its 2017! 

As my dear friend said" It's over, but never forgotten." It started off amazing with Brent and I doing Re|Engage at church, strengthening our marriage and growing closer to God, we thought this year will be the best YET! Then, Brent and I decided it was time to add to our crew! (Now if you ask him he said it was all him, and in his defense it really was him coming to me and saying "lets having a baby", but lets be honest, it takes two! LOL ) We made our way to Mexico to celebrate our marriage, our life and to finally take a trip without our kids and kind've have a honeymoon! The rest as they say...is history! 
I do want to end this year remembering "A Year of Ethan." From beginning to end our sweet boy was with us, and ALWAYS will be! I hope you can enjoy this video I made in remembrance of Ethan Henry Skaggs.







No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 A New Decade

Wow! Another decade down in the books of this thing we call "LIFE". If ya'll that have known us for a while, you know the tr...