Trisomy 18 awareness

Trisomy 18 awareness
Sleep in heavenly Peace

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Emotions

I’m just going to put this out there and say it how it really is for me daily. It sucks!
 I just can’t seem to get over this slump I’m in. I miss Ethan so much. Lately, I have been reliving the day of his birth and listening to all these doctors tell me everything wrong with him health wise. It felt like a nightmare and I just kept thinking... just wake up and this will all be gone.I think it’s natural to keep asking why? I know God has a plan for everything but I just don’t understand why Ethan had to die. Why couldn’t he heal my precious baby boy? I hate living with the disappointment and sadness our children feel, our family feels and even my husband feels. I hate that I can’t make their hurt go away. And even though I know it wasn’t my fault he died I can’t help but feel it’s my job to make the hurt stop for everyone in the midst of my grief. I read stories how people never stop hurting from the death of their child. Women’s stories of how 30 years later the hurt is still unbearable. I don’t want to have to live my whole life hurting from this, but I am just so angry and mad that my baby boy didn’t get to grow up, it’s just not fair! One day I will see him again... but will I get to raise him and watch him grow an get married and have children? I just don’t know and if I don’t my earthly body is sad because of that. I just want him back, Colton told me “Mom, I prayed Jesus would heal Ethan and bring him back to us”. It kills me inside that my sweet little boy feels this sadness and even has to pray that. I just don’t know how I will get through this.





No comments:

Post a Comment

2020 A New Decade

Wow! Another decade down in the books of this thing we call "LIFE". If ya'll that have known us for a while, you know the tr...